Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Night at the BIG GAME

Okay, so I know I haven't blogged for a long time...the reason (or excuse) is my camera got ran over, not by a reindeer, but by a car. I was trying to carry to much into Trave's last football game and I didn't realize I had dropped it until later. Needless to say someone ran over it in the parking lot and it DIED. I know it was back in September, but I just barely replaced it. I know...when it comes to pictures just ask any of my siblings...I am the slowest and not so professional.

Anyway, Saturday night was the big BYU vs USU basketball game at the Energy Solutions arena. So we ventured out.

This is basically how the game went...the girls out of control...Trave very intensly watching and standing up and shouting with the not so nice Aggie Fans....Dave trying to watch...and me worried about the girls bothering other people. Needless to say I saw the first ten minutes of the game and then went outside with the girls. I now know why Dave and Trave have season tickets and the girls don't.


Here is one of the Aggies #1 basketball fans (not football), if this would have been a football game Trave would have wore his BYU hat. Taisley is just happy to be there. When we sat down to watch the game Taisley asked if Steve Nash was going to be playing tonight. If you ask her that is one of her four boyfriends. I told her he comes when the Suns play the Jazz.






I thought I would throw this in too. Taisley loves to dance and tumble. Her she is at Sky Views blue and white game performing in between games with the cheerleaders "CHEER CAMP".




5 comments:

marostica-fam said...

wow, you posted! i love the update. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

Natalie said...

Very cute! I am so glad that you got a new camera!! HAve a great birthday!!

lorraine said...

How cute!! Such a fan. Happy Birthady tomorrow.
Love you!!

Jill said...

Trace, glad you finally updated! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have been able to have a GREAT day. We'll have to celebrate later too!

Colt 'n Tami said...

HALLA! I am so proud of you girl! Love the post... LOVE the fun you guys have! How flippin cute are you guys, you sure know how to P.A.R.T.Y! love it! Love innies dance pose.. CUTE CUTE! HAPPY FLIPPIN BIRTHDAY LOVE YA TONS! Hope you guys make it up next weekend! YAY