Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS

Okay, so this isn't Trave's first day of school outfit, but he is so proud we have to blog it. He is part of the "BLUE BAND" club on his football team. The first practice after the game they give out blue bands to the four people who played the best and worked the hardest in practice that week. Needless to say I doubt the blue band will be removed from Traves arm anytime in the near future. He was pretty excited. His team got to play on Logan High Schools real turf field last Saturday, he loved it. They are 3 and 0 so far!!

TAISLEY started her first day of preschool yesterday. She loves it!!

SAME PICTURE I JUST CAN"T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE IT, (and my blog advisor is in the middle of volleyball practice, so please disregard)



No, it is not really Brady Quinn at our house, it is TRAVE on is first day of school. He loves his jerserys...why do we even bother getting him anything else. He is pretty proud he can wear a jersery everyday of the week now with his Brady Quinn addition. The cutest thing was on the first day I was watching him get off the bus at home and him and Hayden (his BFF) got off at the same time and both had their jerserys on, quarterback (Brady Quinn) and the tight end (I can't remember Haydens jerserys name) But they were both for the Browns. It was pretty cute.




5 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

what some hotties!!! how flippin cute. Love 'em and I love our lil sports fanatic! you're kids are so much fun!! Can't wait to see Trave in action in a few weeks. YAYOOO. love ya
p.s. the preston game is Sep. 18th a Thursday @ 5:30 wahooo hope ya can make it!!! love ya! it was fun to party last weekend with all ya'll

marostica-fam said...

cute first day of school pictures. where's yours?

Jill said...

So fun! Trave is a maniac. I saw him in action with his conditioning workout! Go Trave! Taisley looks so cute. I am so glad when laynie has preschool. She is so ready for school. Chat later!

Natalie said...

Way cute! I think Trave is a hoot! It was fun to see you guys last weekend, we will plan to see you this coming weekend for the Utah vs Utah State game. Go BYU!!!!(Mark made me write that!)

lorraine said...

I guess I missed these when you first posted them. Veeeeeery cute.