Monday, August 11, 2008

What is new with us.....




Trave started cub scouts...I even sewed his patches on his uniform...he was pretty impressed. When we bought it, he said"I guess we will have to send it to grandma raine to sew". He seemed a little shocked when I said I could do it. And the only complaint...I sewed a patch upside down (how was I to know).
Tylee finally started to walk and she is loving the new stage. She has to have a bag and a baby in her arms at all times.

Trave got a dog.. FINALLY... His name is Chipper (after Chipper Jones).





The last new thing is we have a football player (or two) in our home. Trave is playing little league football (yes tackle full pads, everything) He is very excited, he has practice every night from 5-7 and games on Saturday. His first game is this Saturday in Kaysville so we will post with the highlights.

6 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the updates. and I love you and your fam!!!! CUTE KIDS! We'll definitaly have to catch a game of Traves. Love the pics...
Thanks again a million for all your help with moving in to the new place. love ya tons... cute pics once again!!!

marostica-fam said...

Tylee looks big time! I love the pictures of the football players. Great post!!
Take care

Colt 'n Tami said...

love ya!

Natalie said...

Such fun pictures, What a scare with Tylee, I am so glad she is okay! Tami had it right thank goodness for miracles! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

I can't believe Trave is a cub scout. He looks so cute. We will have to watch one of his football games. I can't believe he plays tackle already, you live in a fun town!

Jill said...

SO GLAD YOU ARE UPDATING! LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE VERY BUSY KEEPING UP WITH THE KIDS AND NOW BACK TO SCHOOL. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER TYLEE'S SCARE. I HEAR YOU HAVE SOME GREAT PICS. NO MORE SUNFLOWER SEEDS! CHAT LATER!